- Zip-up hoodie 1p
- Photocard 1p
Instructions for care:
*Please refer to the care label by the Quality Management Promotion Act when washing.
1. Wash the garment with lukewarm water and use neutral detergent, as synthetic detergents may damage or bleach the clothing.
2. When it comes to printed-clothing, please refrain from washing in hot water. Thin fabric may be damaged due to other laundry items.
3. The color can rub off on other clothing, so wash it separately with water.
4. If polluted or soaked in sweats, wash it immediately.
5. Never use chloride based bleaching agent.
6. Do not soak it in water more than 10 minutes, and do not rub or wring out the clothing.
7. Please note that bleach, contamination, and other deterioration of the product such as contraction caused by mishandling of the product cannot be the cause for indemnity.
8. You cannot be compensated for the damaged product if you do not wash the product according to the care label.
9. The product can contract when dried with high heat or heated air due to the nature of the fabric, so please do not use mechanical drying and dry it naturally. 10. Cotton products may fade in color after washing.
11. Metallic parts may rust when washed in water.
12. Please note that RIB on wrists and the neck may get loose, so do not pull them excessively when wearing it.
13. We monitor and examine products before packing, but as products are mass-produced, we cannot guarantee that all products are ideally perfect. There may be loose thread between seams. In this case, please remove the bits of thread with scissors before wearing them.
14. For outerwear, additional dying processes may result in unavoidable color transfers or fading. Please note that if worn with lighter items (light-colored bags or inner-wear tops) color transfer to the lighter-colored items may occur.
15. Wrinkles may occur due to the nature of the material, or it can be caused while packaging the product. It goes away when ironed. (Please do not iron the embellished & printed area.)